Our Social Workers work from a trauma-informed care perspective and focus on solutions and teaching clients the skills they need to cope with life challenges by providing a full range of therapeutic, clinical and case management services to assist individuals and families. Clients experiencing depression or anxiety, break down in marital or family status, post -traumatic stress disorders and complex issues that cause instability and emotional stressors in their lives are seen by our social workers. Our clients receive assistance on how to develop coping skills, improve mental health, develop new parenting techniques and how to access additional community resources as needed. Services to our clients include:
- Case management and links to other community resources
- Individual, family, and couples counselling
- Crisis intervention and risk assessment
- Ongoing psychotherapeutic counselling
- Advocacy and system navigation.