The Oakwood-Vaughan site provides health care and community services for individuals of all ages residing in the Oakwood-Vaughan community and the surrounding area. In addition, the site is home to a specialized youth clinic that offers medical (ex. minor injuries, sexual, reproductive health) and mental health (ex. substance use, brief solution-focused counseling) services to individuals aged 13-29 years old.
Health Care Services All (All Ages)
- Acute and episodic care
- Chronic disease management
- Prevention and Treatment of common injuries and illnesses
- Efficient care co-ordination
- Referral to other services
Drop-in health care and counseling services for youth (Edge-OV Ages 13 – 29 years old)
- Doctor or nurse practitioner addresses any health concern
- Sexual health info, pregnancy testing and options, birth control, STI testing, emergency contraceptive, trans care, vaccinations and more
- Mental health support services including counseling and timely referrals to partner agencies
- For more information about Edge OV, click here
Location & Hours
501 Oakwood Ave.
Toronto, Ontario M6E 2W8
Health care services:
Monday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Youth Clinic (Drop-in):
We are closed for drop-in services but we are offering services over the phone and by video conference.
Hours of operation vary. Please call the clinic at (647) 798-0441.
*You may leave a non-urgent voice message and the medical secretary will call you back within 24-48hrs.
Harm Reduction Support
Wednesday 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (Service has been suspended until further notice)