The Bathurst-Finch Hub brings together several organizations that offer primary health care, counseling and dental services as well as employment, settlement, and legal services.
Click on the link below to view the Bathurst-Finch Hub brochure.
The agencies with permanent space at the hub offer a wide range of services:
CUIAS Immigrant Services offers settlement services and supportive counselling for newcomers to Canada.
- For more information about CUIAS click on the link below or call 416-225-0511.
- CUIAS Immigrant Services website: http://www.cuias.org/
Downsview Community Legal Services provides free legal advice and assistance for eligible clients in areas including:
- Landlord and tenant
- Social assistance, Employment Insurance and Canada Pension Plan/Old Age Security
- Employment standards
- Emergency advice and referrals in domestic violence situations
- Family law – summary advice only
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 416-635-8388.
- Link to Downsview Community Legal Services website: http://www.downsviewcommunitylegalservices.com/
Family Service Toronto provides services to the Iranian community including:
- Supportive counselling to women experiencing abuse
- Parenting and youth programs
- Facilitation of intergenerational understandings between newcomer parents and youth
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 647-960-0351.
- Link to Family Services Toronto website: https://familyservicetoronto.org/
JVS Toronto offers employment services for adults and youth, including:
- One-on-one employment counselling and job search support
- Targeted resume preparation and interview coaching
- Employer liaison and job fairs
- Subsidized job placement for eligible employers/job seekers
- Occupational/sector-specific labour market access for newcomers
- Workplace English, mentoring and networking
- Career exploration with newcomer youth
- Youth Job Connection
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 416-633-1240.
- Link to JVS Toronto website: http://www.jvstoronto.org/
Kababayan Multicultural Centre offers settlement services and supportive counselling for newcomers to Canada.
- For more information about these services, call 416-633-5056.
KCWA Family and Social Services provides services to the Korean community including:
- Settlement services (one-on-one services and seminars on various topics)
- Employment and entrepreneurship support workshops and one-on-one counselling
- Digital Literacy classes and services for newcomers
- Anti-racism workshops and counselling for newcomers
- Prevention of Senior Abuse workshops
- Crisis-support counselling and transitional and housing support for women and dependents who are survivors of domestic violence
- Individual, group, and family counselling
- Psychoeducational workshops and awareness-raising seminars
- Free income tax filing services – Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)
- Volunteer training and matching programs
- For more information about these services, click on the link below or call 416-340-1234.
- Link to KCWA Family and Social Services’ website: https://www.kcwa.net/en/
North York Community House offers range of settlement services and programs for newcomers including:
- English conversation circles
- Citizenship preparation classes
- Newcomer mentorship support
- Youth leadership development
- Pre-employment readiness
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 416-636-2600.
- Link to North York Community House website: https://www.nych.ca/
Toronto Public Health Dental Clinic
Eligible clients may access free dental services:
- Examinations and x-rays
- Fillings and extractions
- Some root canal treatments
- Emergency and urgent dental care.
- For more information about TPH dental services, click on the link below or call 416-338-0631.
- Link to Toronto Public Health Dental Clinic’s website: https://www.toronto.ca/community-people/health-wellness-care/health-programs-advice/dental-and-oral-health-services/
Unison offers primary health care (family medicine), diabetes education, chiropody (foot care) and health-related workshops and groups.
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 647-436-0385.
- Lunk to Unison’s website: http://unisonhcs.org/programs-services/health-services/
Supporting Partners offer programs and services at the Hub in community spaces on a scheduled basis.
Circle of Care offers a range of services for seniors to enable them to remain living independently in their own homes. At the Hub we provide support groups and the Let’s Get Together Diners’ Club.
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 416-635-2860
- Link to Circle of Care website: http://www.circleofcare.com/
The SickKids Centre for Community Mental Health is a children’s mental health treatment, research and teaching centre. At the Hub, we offer an Ontario Early Years Centre Program, “Play and Learn” a parent and child program (Monday 9:30-11:30) as well as a Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program in partnership with Toronto Public Health (Monday 1:00-3:00).
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 416-924-1164 ext. 8710.
- Link to SickKids Centre for Community Mental Health’s website: http://www.hincksdellcrest.org/
Community Space & Activities
Community space (community rooms, community kitchen and play room) is available for resident groups, community agencies and networks, and other organizations to hold activities and meetings. It is free for resident groups.
- For more information contact Lina Zolotko at 647-342-7687.
Northview Community Garden provides gardening opportunities for local residents. Flowers, vegetables, fruits and herbs are grown by the volunteer gardeners. Most of the harvest is donated to the local food bank. New gardeners are welcomed.
- For more information contact Lina Zolotko at 647-342-7687
Location & Hours
540 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario M2R 1N7
Hours of Operation:
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 8:30 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm