Jane Street Hub
The Jane Street Hub is a centre that brings together several organizations to offer community services and health care to residents of Weston, Mount Dennis, Trethewey and the surrounding area. The hub also provides space for community groups to use, including a kitchen and meeting rooms.
The agencies with permanent space at the Hub offer a wide range of services:
Macaulay Child Development Centre runs an Early Years Centre to provide children 0-6 and their parents (or caregivers) with parent-child and parent education programs.
- For more information about these services, click on the link below or call 416-645-7575.
- Link to Macaulay Child Development Centre website: http://macaulaycentre.org/
Midaynta Community Services provides settlement services and other programs that advances education by providing courses, seminars, meetings, counseling and other support services for refugees, immigrants and youths in need.
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 416-645-7575 or 416-544-1992.
- Link to Midaynta Community Services website http://midaynta.com/
Toronto Public Health Dental Clinic
Eligible clients may access free dental services including examinations and x-rays, cleaning, fillings and extractions, some root canal treatments as well as emergency and urgent dental care.
- For more information about TPH dental services, click on the link below or call 416 338-1254.
- Link to Toronto Public Health Dental Clinic website: https://www.toronto.ca/community-people/health-wellness-care/health-programs-advice/dental-and-oral-health-services/
Unison Health and Community Services offers primary health care (family medicine), counselling, diabetes education, chiropody (foot care) and health-related workshops and groups.
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 416-645-7575.
- Link to Unison Health and Community Services’ website: https://unisonhcs.org/programs-services/health-services/
Yorktown Child and Family Centre offers a safe Youth Space for young people aged 14–24 to gather and develop skills through workshops, events and many other development opportunities including homework help, cooking programs to name a few. Yorktown’s Hub space provides community based youth outreach supports to youth aged 12–24, offers a Youth Mentorship program that matches youth mentees to caring adult mentors and continues to provide various group and individual programs as well as individual counselling services for youth.
- For more information about these services click on the link below or call 416-394-2424.
- Link to Yorktown Child and Family Centre website: https://www.yorktownfamilyservices.com/
Location & Hours
1541 Jane Street
Toronto, Ontario M9N 2R3
Hours of Operation:
Monday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am – 8:15 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am – 8:15 pm
Thursday 8:30 am – 8:15 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm