The World Health Organization (WHO) has upgraded the status of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to pandemic status. Unison is closely monitoring the situation and will continue to follow guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care guidelines and Public Health.
Unison is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all staff and clients. As such, we may experience service and program disruptions during this time.
Please check the updates below before visiting a Unison site.
- All group programs are CANCELLED (effective March 16 to April 3, 2020).
- Tax Clinic has been CANCELLED until further notice
- Pathways to Education office is CLOSED until further notice.
- EdgeOV (youth clinic) is CLOSED until further notice.
- Legal Clinic is limiting its service to phone advice only. Please call 416–653–5400 ext. 1244.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE VIRUS:
Please take this self-assessment if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms:
If you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, call 911 immediately. Advise them of your symptoms and travel history.
CRISIS SUPPORT INFORMATION: