Date & Time: Contact us for more information.
Action for Neighbourhood Change (ANC) is a community development initiative, supported by the United Way of Toronto and implemented in the Bathurst-Finch neighbourhood by Unison Health and Community Services.
Our goal is to bring people who live and work in our neighbourhood together to make our neighbourhood even a better place to live. ANC provides opportunities for residents who would like to:
- Get together and know each other and our neighbourhood better;
- Come together and create a shared vision of our neighbourhood;
- Work on neighbourhood issues in partnership with other residents and agencies;
- Develop leadership skills in all walks of life;
- Plan community events for the residents to attend and enjoy.
To learn more about ANC in Bathurst-Finch community and be part of the process of neighbourhood change contact Mandana Attarzadeh at 647-436-0385 or Mandana.Attarzadeh(at)unisonhcs.org