How to prepare for your appointment
To make your appointment more meaningful, you can bring the following to your appointments
- Your glucometer (blood sugar monitoring device)
- Your blood glucose (sugar) monitoring record
- Your medications in the original container or your complete medication list
- A copy of your most recent blood work result from your doctor
- A food record of what you usually eat
Please complete our registration form or arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to complete the registration form in-person.
If you require any documents in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.