Located at 1541 Jane St., the Jane St. Hub is a new centre that brings together six organizations to offer community services and health care to residents of Weston, Mount Dennis, Trethewey and the surrounding area. The hub also provides space for community groups to use, including a kitchen and meeting rooms.
The Jane St. Hub is a partnership between Unison Health and Community Services, COSTI, Macaulay Child Development Centre, Midaynta Community Services, North York Community House, and Yorktown Child and Family Centre and is funded by United Way Toronto and the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network.
There are many ways to get involved! You can volunteer, attend events, add your name to our email list, or consider joining the Community Advisory Panel. For more information, contact us at 416-645-7575 x 3.
There are 5 meeting rooms and a kitchen that resident-led groups and community agencies can use. For more information, contact us at 416-645-7575 x 3.
The agencies with permanent space at the hub offer the following services:
• Unison Health and Community Services provides health care, preventative health services, counselling, seniors’ case management and newcomer support.
• COSTI provides an Employment Resource Centre, a variety of employment services and counselling, settlement and post settlement services for newcomers, students, youth and people with disabilities. Click here for more information about COSTI.
• Macaulay Child Development Centre runs an Early Years Centre to provide children 0-6 and their parents (or caregivers) with parent-child and parent education programs. Click here for more information about Macaulay.
• Midaynta Community Services provides settlement services and family support for newcomers, especially for the Somali community. Click here for more information about Midaynta.
• North York Community House (NYCH) provides a range of women’s programming with childminding in several languages. Click here for more information about NYCH.
• Yorktown Child and Family Centre offers counselling, youth programs and parenting programs. Click here for more information about Yorktown.
Jane St. Hub
1541 Jane St.
Toronto, Ontario M9N 2R3
1541 Jane Street
Toronto, ON M9N 2R3
Wednesday September 30, 2015
Food Fit is a program created by the Community Food Centre Canada (CFCC) as a way to increase...[more]
Tuesday August 18, 2015
Feel like no one’s listening to you? Join our new drumming group and make yourself heard! Studies...[more]