Action for Neighbourhood Change (ANC) is a two year community development initiative, supported by the United Way of Toronto and implemented by Unison Health and Community Services.
Our goal is to bring people who live and work in our neighbourhood together to make our neighbourhood even a better place to live. ANC provides opportunities for residents who would like to:
· Get together and know each other and our neighbourhood better;
· Come together and create a shared vision of our neighbourhood;
· Work on a neighbourhood issue in partnership with other residents and agencies;
· Develop leadership skills in all walks of life;
· Plan community events for the residents to attend and enjoy;
· Get funding to start up resident-led neighbourhood projects.
To learn more about ANC in Bathurst-Finch community and be part of the process of neighbourhood change contact us at 647-436-0385.
5987 Bathurst St. Suite 104
Toronto, ON M2R 1Z3