New Members Wanted – Become a Member Today!
You are invited to become a member of Unison Health and Community Services. There are benefits and privileges of membership!
- Members have the right to vote at our annual general meeting
- Members receive regular updates about our programs and services
- Membership is a great way to help strengthen your community
- Membership is a great way to connect with others in your community
- There is no membership fee. Sign up today!
How to Become a Member of Unison
To become a member of Unison, please complete the membership application form. The application form can be completed and submitted online using the electronic form below or by downloading and completing the 2020-2021 Membership Application Form (PDF).
Physical forms can be completed and mailed to the address provided below or dropped off at any one of our locations.
If you require the membership application form in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Mail Your Membership Application
Unison Health and Community Services
Lawrence Heights site
c/o Leah-Jane Santos
12 Flemington Rd.
Toronto, ON M6A 2N4
For more information, please contact Leah-Jane Santos at LeahJane.Santos@nullunisonhcs.org or 416-787-1661 ext. 3257.